Clesta dental lights continue as one of the most popular and innovative lights in the dental marketplace. Lights feature a 5000°K color temperature range setting that approximates mid-day sunlight. The Clesta name is derived from “Clean Station”. This description refers to the touchless ON/OFF sensor feature which minimizes potential cross-contamination that can occur as a result of contact with the light between procedures.
Clesta dental lights are available in unit mounted curved post or straight post versions or as wall, ceiling, track and cabinet mounted versions
- 3” x 8” oval pattern of illumination with feathered edges to minimize eye fatigue
- Each light equipped with touchless ON/OFF and manual over-ride switches.
- Rotary selector for choosing high intensity (2,600 FTC), medium intensity (2,000 FTC) and composite safe mode (740 FTC).
- Light color temperature range is 4600°K-5000°K
- Ceiling and track mounted versions available for operatories with ceiling heights of between 8 feet and 10 feet
- Spare replacement bulb
- ETL listed
- Straight posts for mounting onto Belmont BDS and BDU over-the-patient delivery systems
- Straight posts for mounting on a standard chair adapter
- Curved post version is available for mounting on all Belmont BDS delivery systems, as well as a separate left-right swing mounted light without dental unit.
- Cabinet mounted light version can be ordered with pre-wired and ETL approved Belmont cabinetry or field wired into non-Belmont cabinetry (non-ETL listed)